Next Show December 7th Newark Delaware
Just Announced: Broadway Performer Miss Brynn Williams to Sing the National Anthem
Broadway performer, Miss Brynn Williams, will be joining RightCoastPro on December 7th to perform the National Anthem. Brynn, at only 19 years of age has been featured in Broadway shows since age 6! She also sings the National Anthem at Heinz Field for the Pittsburgh Steelers! Don't miss her first ever performance from the center of a wrestling ring! Where else can you see a Broadway performance to open a show of quality production and top-notch wrestling action? - You can't, it's only at RightCoastPro!
Talent Adviser, Clarke Kelly, sets the stage for the Right Coast Pro Heavyweight Championship match at "Infamy" between King Mega and his guy, "Mr Upgrade" Mike Reed. Clarke Kelly sure seems to know a lot about whats going to happen on December 7th, could history be made all over again? Find out live on Saturday night!
Want to see what you are missing? Then check out the highlights from our last show and be sure to join us live!
The Mexican Hardcore Champion Pedro Duro Returns December 7th!
Pedro says it is a Mujeriego Gigante Challenge, and The Legendary Chick Magnet Mozart Fontaine is more than game!
It is Altitude vs Attitude, 450 Splash vs Moonsault as Courageous "Valiente" Cruz takes on Billy Bax.
One letter changed the entire RCP Heavyweight Title Picture
It is now a Body Slam Challenge
Last Man Standing!
The Adrenaline Ryan Rush and Chris "The Show" Steeler look to settle the score once and for all in this match of wills. Who wants IT more?
Title Match set for December 7, 2013
Title Match set for December 7, 2013, a date that will live in Infamy, as Right Coast Pro Wrestling Returns to the Life Community Church in Newark Delaware. Number 1 contender Mr.Upgrade Mike Reed with Clarke Kelly will take on RCP Champion King Mega for the Right Coast Pro Wrestling Heavyweight Championship! Next Show December 7, 2013
Highlights from our
last show on November 9th
RCP Developmental Students Tear the Roof off the RCP Arena
Number One Contender Named
At Right Coast Pro’s “Strange Happenings" on November 9, 2013 ECW Original Mikey Whipwreck saw to it nobody was "cooler" than Billy Bax as he took the Right Coast’s self proclaimed greatest teacher and wrestler to the Extreme.
King Mega Victorious over The Outlaw Stockade: Dog Collar Match!
RightCoastPro results for November 9th 2013 – Strange Happenings – Newark, Delaware
· Mikey Whipwreck gets the win over Billy Bax by pinfall in an Extreme Rules match
· Champion King Mega retains his title over #1 Contender “The Outlaw” Stockade in a Dog Collar and Chain match
· Joey Silver and Colton Quest go 15 minutes to a draw with 2 pinfalls each in a Beat The Clock match
· Damian Gibbs is the last man standing in the Old Fashioned Bunkhouse Battle Royal
· JJ “The Crew Guy” gets the pin over “Mercenary” Nicholas Sohlo in a Legends Reunite match
· “Mr Upgrade” Mike Reed wins a Stretcher match against Francis Kipland Stevens
· “Chick Magnet” Mozart Fontaine wins over Harry M Baldwin in a Loser Wears a Diaper Match
· Corey Blaze wins a “Sabado Gigante Challenge” from “Mexican Hardcore Champ” Pedro Duro
· Mikey Whipwreck goes to the extreme with Billy Bax in a no DQ, falls count anywhere match-up. Whipwreck was throwing everything in the arena at Bax, tables, guardrails, chairs, all the weapons from the prior matches and even the ring bell! Things were heating up until Whipwreck cooled everything off by dunking Bax into a cooler of ice water; then he dunked the ref into the ice water, then well yes, he dunked himself! The match ended in victory for Whipwreck after he took advantage of a blinded Bax that was flailing around with a steel chair and bonked himself, Whipwreck then hits with a stunner to get the pin.
· Champion King Mega retains his title in a Dog Collar and Chain match against “The Outlaw” Stockade. While Stockade was the one that suggested the dog collar stipulation, Mega was the one that benefited from it. These big men tortured each other for over 16 minutes destroying several chairs and probably the ring boards after a huge power bomb by Mega! Match ended when Mega reversing Stockades plan and put him through 3 chairs with a giant choke slam.
· Joey Silver vs Colton Quest went for 15 minutes in a “Beat The Clock” match. The 2 RCP Developmental rookies put on the match of the night in a highly dramatic show of one up-man-ship. Each would mirror the others moves and every time it was more intense. Silver lead with 2 pins to none when Quest made his comeback and secured 2 pins of his own. Time ran out before someone was able to break the tie and the crowd chanted for 5 more minutes! CEO Mister Crister was about to make it happen when “Self-Made” Michael Blake and Harry M Baldwin burst onto the stage and interrupted.
Mister Crister was pressed to move the show along so he made a tag match for December 7th for Joey Silver + Colton Quest to face the team of Michael Blake and Harry M Baldwin.
· An Old Fashioned Bunk House Battle Royal with anyone that wanted to participate gave us some fast-paced action with pros Alvin Alvarez, Harry M Baldwin, Michel Blake & Bakes Guy who produced a doctor’s note stated he was unable to wrestle, Corey Blaze, Mozart Fontaine, Damian Gibbs, Pedro Duro, Colton Quest, Mike Reed, Sean Royal, Ryan Rush, Joey Silver & Nick Sohlo. Damian Gibbs is the last man standing as both Colton Quest and Joey Silver pull the ropes on Michael Blake and Harry M Baldwin as they attempt to eliminate Gibbs. Gibbs then gives an in-ring interview which seems to put off the fans; we’ll see how far he goes with that self-centered attitude!
· The Legends Reunion match was really a strange happening after Sebastian Nights Mercenaries come to the ring with an injured Zac “The Ripper” Conner. A handicapped match, perhaps? No, not what you think, Sebastian Night announces that they took out JR Ryder in the back and sent him to the hospital, so not only is Conner out of action, Ryder won’t be there either! Looks like the remaining member of the “J” Team, JJ “The Ring Crew Guy” is in a singles match facing “Mercenary” Nicholas Sohlo. Mister Crister insists on there being a handicap match in which Night is the handicapped partner to Sohlo! JJ holds his own against Sohlo but then takes a beating from Sebastian Night once he’s down. Conner from the outside throws in a few cheap shots and introduces the “night stick” into the match. After a brutal beating with the night stick, out comes legendary Delaware wrestler “A List” Andrew Ryker to stop the attack. Sohlo got physical with Ryker and Ryker hit Sohlo with a huge superkick to put him down. JJ was able to take advantage and get the pin.
· “Mr Upgrade” Mike Reed challenged Francis Kipland Stevens to a stretcher match last month when Kipland was already injured. Stevens didn’t take kindly to Reeds bullying and his pushy manager Clarke Kelly forcing him into a match. Stevens is no coward, he doesn’t back down and now he is getting angry! The glasses were off and this one angry nerd put up a heck of a fight! In the end Reed got the better of him and Stevens was carted off on a stretcher. That makes Clarke Kelly 2-0 in his new career as talent agent and secures Mike Reed as #1 Contender for the Heavyweight Championship!
· “Legendary Chick Magnet” Mozart Fontaine faces Harry M Baldwin in a “Loser Wears a Diaper” match. Last month Baldwin disrespected Fontaine as he was be recognized by fans for the recent birth of his new twin daughters. This month Fontaine showed Baldwin just what a new dad can do, diaper a loser! Fontaine got the pin over Baldwin and proceeded to wrap him in a diaper that he had to wear the rest of the night!
· “Mexican Hardcore Champ” Pedro Duro faced “The Fighting Paramedic” Corey Blaze in a “Sabado Gigante” Challenge. This was a hardcore, weapons match that involved everything under the sun that was ushered around the ring in a shopping cart. Confident Duro dramatically threw everything into the ring to prepare for his battle as Corey Blaze lead the crowd in a “USA” chant. After meticulous preparation, (and a skit with 2 rubber chickens) Duro was finally ready to begin, he turns around to a waiting Blaze that bonks him really hard with a metal trash can and goes down for the count. Pedro Duro goes down to Corey Blaze after a 10 minute entrance to a 3 second match!
Next show: Saturday, December 7th, 2013 RCP Arena – Life Community Center 750 Otts Chapel Rd. Newark,