Right Coast Pro Wrestling in Delaware “A NEW QUEST” Event Results from January 19, 2019 at the Greater Newark Boys & Girls Club where we blast off into the New Year with a bang!
Lots of action and drama marked the first event of 2019 in front of the packed house of fans.
1. Opening the show was “The Krazy Kids” Jim Slim & Tricky Rickey dressed as Wookies from Star Wars donning glow sticks to battle Sebastian Nights newest team – Pedro Duro and the Savage “Wildlife William Fitz”. The “Kids” were victorious and took the win over the semi-dysfunctional team of Duro & Fitz.
2. Next up was Urie Graygory facing “The Chick Magnet” Mozart Fontaine. Each were holding their own until Glamazon “M” interfered with the ref and broke up the count. Neither contestant knew what was going on, obviously the Glamazon had it in for Ref Nicki and wasn’t siding with either competitor. In the end, the distraction caused Urie Graygory the match. Mozart Fontaine gets the pinfall.
3. “The Native American Tomahawk” & “The American Horror” Michael Massacre both had a shot at the RCP Olympus Championship after a slight shoveling of the card. The 3 way watch including the current RCP Olympus Champion “Asian Assassin” Setsu Ginsu, was hard hitting and intense. In the end, the martial artist, Setsu Ginsu, was just too quick for his opponents. Ginsu gets the pin and remains RCP Olympus Champion.
4. Teamed together once again, the Baldwin Brothers took on D & D – Disco Dave & Dexter Boykins. D & D were using their brains and making an impact, but the Baldwins made short work of their opponents by using their brawn. The Baldwin Brothers win by pinfall!
5. The returning veteran King Kahlua made a huge impact by insulting and riling up the crowd, especially the kids. His opponent, “The Childrens Champion” Cecil Whirlwind, joined forces with the kids and used their energy to propel him through the match. It was a nail biter ending to the match, but in the end, the distraction and noise from all the kids surrounding the ring just threw Kahlua off his game. Cecil Whirlwind wins by pinfall.
6. Glamorous Glenn Gordon was on the search for a new manager – and possibly a new Glamazon. Ref Nicki returned the favor from earlier and chased the Glamazon from Glenn’s side for no apparent reason. Glen was presented with 4 candidates for his manager position. First was a definite NO, 2nd & 3rd were maybes, and 4th was a YES. That YES candidate turned out to be Damian Gibbs in costume. While unbeknownst to Glen, his new manager booked an impromptu match against SURPRISE! Damian Gibbs! Gibbs actually took advantage of the situation and made a fool of G.G.G. It wasn’t really a wrestling match but more so a “who can look more foolish” match! 3G. ended up tapping out leaving Gibbs the victor!
7. The RCP Tag Team Champions “Money and the Monarchy” defended their titles against the newest team of Brian Profit and JustNeph. Lead to the ring by their new manager – Johnny Torres – M & M stated once again that they are not signing the contract that the Krazy Kids have been chasing them with all evening. The match was fast-paced and hard hitting, either team could have walked away the victors. M & M had the slight advantage since they’ve worked together for so long vs Profit & Neph who were just together for the first time. Add in a Michael Massacre run in contracted by Jason Wilson and you have the RCP Tag Team Championship remaining with Money & The Monarchy as the got the final pin.
8. The RCP Heavyweight Champion Colton Quest had his hands full facing the longest reigning RCP Heavyweight Champ – Chris Steeler! Steeler is back with a vengeance and did about everything he could muster to take the title back. The brutal match up could have ended at any spot, with any move and the crowd was on the edge of their seats the whole time. To heat things up even more, Quest got the pinfall and counted 1-2-3, but there was evidence that Steeler had his foot on the rope! This controversial ending is sure to lead into additional drama as Steeler has already assaulted the referee and everyone in his way of getting the decision reversed in his favor! The crowd was left stunned and split in their alliances!
More Videos as well as Event Pictures forthcoming. Be sure to check back daily for updates.
Quality Matters when it comes to Sports and Entertainment Options on Saturday Nights in Delaware!
Check Back Daily for More Match Announcements
RightCoastPro features pro wrestling as you remember it, and we believe Quality and Community does matter.
Discount Tickets are available online and of course you can buy tickets at the door.
We hope to see you there!
Event: RCP-51 "A New Quest"
Date: January 19, 2019
Venue: Greater Newark Boys and Girls Club of Delaware
Address: 109 Glasgow Drive & Rt.40, Newark Delaware 19702
Age Range: This is an all ages, family friendly event
Time: Doors 6:30 pm, Bell 7pm
Tickets – Starting at $15 adult, $8 Kids online advance ($20/$10 at the door) – See Website – Click Here Family Pack
Discounts: Yes, See Website – Click Here
Delaware State Advertising Permit #410
Card is always Subject to Change when it comes to pro wrestling
This is an all ages, family friendly entertainment and sporting event and of course RCP’s Ambassador of Fun, Mascot Coastee and his Mascot Brigade will also be in attendance.